WALK IN FALL REGISTRATION
EVERY TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1st, 4:00-8:00pm
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd, 4:00-8:00pm
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8th. 4:00-8:00pm
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th, 4:00-8:00pm
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th, 4:00-8:00pm
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th, 4:00-8:00pm
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th, 4:00-8:00pm
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th, 4:00-8:00pm
CLASSES BEGIN OCTOBER 4TH
The Government have ordered all persons entering indoor
Facilitys to wear masks. If you have a medical condition that
prevents you from wearing a mask , you are exempt from this order
Due to Hipaa and the 4th amendment we cannot legally ask you about
your medical condition. Therefore if we see you without a Mask
we will assume you have a medical condition, and we will welcome you
inside the building to support our Dance Business.
The Dancers will be social Distancing in the class room, and because
of the exerted energy and oxygen needed to dance, they are not
required to wear masks, but this is optional to each individual.
Notes from the Director/Founder Diane Geck
What my goals and plans are for the coming year 2019-20
1. To train up future dancers at a professional level so that they may be able to perform their skills in competition with the Junior/Senior Dance Company.
2. To aspire my students to embrace and express their gift of dance that God has given them, by helping them to achieve the dedication and discipline that is required of dancers.
3. To establish a strong program in the arts of dance by employing only professional certified teachers.
4. To achieve excellence in our Christian Dance Ministry Team, (Ministry in Motion).So that we may glorify God through the wonderful gifts and talents that he has given us so that we may dance for His honor.
5. To excel in the ballroom and gymnastic department.
6. To hold special events at the studio such as Christmas show, Easter show, Ministry shows, Talent shows, Spring Recital, Ice Cream Socials, Sock Hops, performing in nursing homes, festivals, and Parades.
7. To do onto others as Miss Diane does unto you....Be kind to others, love one another, encourage one another, help one another, have patience, dance hard, never say "I cant", but say "I'm working on it, with Gods help I can do all things. Pray, Read your Bible , Put Jesus in your heart and have the time of your life. Love to All.